Mobilize your Meeting and Year ‘Round Communications
The scenarios occur all the time. The upcoming education session has a room change – there’s no one at your wine and cheese reception – an exhibitor wants more traffic to their booth and they’re willing to pay anything to get people there.
Text Broadcasting allows you the flexibility and spontaneity to plan well timed messages or last second crisis communications to your stakeholders. The messages are short and sweet which makes them more readable, effective and less annoying. Use shortened URLs to drive them to your webpages when appropriate. Send from your computer for ease of use or cellphone for unplanned convenience. Use a QR code to make it easy to have them opt-in. Offer a freebie for opting-in to get that win-win feeling. Enjoy the results of a communication method with a 97% Read Rate (according to the Mobile Marketing Association).
Simple Steps for Getting Started in Mobile Marketing/Communications
- Step 1 – Reserve your association acronym or industry term as a Keyword
- Step 2 – Begin to promote your keyword in all your marketing vehicles (“Text your acronym to our shortcode number”)
- Step 3 – Have your members opt-in at your registration booth. Have a contest to give away something nice or give away something (conference bag?) to get them to opt-in.
- Step 4 – Send your 160 character messages out whenever needed.
- Step 5 – Have better conferences, more engaged members and increased retention.
- Step 6 – Broadcast alerts for all your other events and alerts to new
Please contact us to learn more including its ridiculously low cost (starts at $59/month) for unlimited messaging!